After Hydroxycut Max for women was recalled by the US FDA in 2009, it was replaced in a new form known as Pro Clinical Hydroxycut™ Max for Women. It is manufactured by MuscleTech as an extreme weight loss supplement in gel caps that can burn fats and calories quickly, and the liquid caps can melt up to five times more fat than the regular supplement.
How does it work?
Pro Clinical Hydroxycut ™ Max for women contains active ingredients such as caffeine, amino acids such as L-alanine, L-threonine, L-isoleucine, and L-serine, and herbs including wild mint leaves, lady’s mantle leaves, and wild olive leaves. Manufacturers believe that caffeine can increase metabolisim, and amino acids are important ingredients for protein synthesis and muscular maintenance.
The recommended dosage is one capsule 30 to 60 minutes before meals two times each day with an 8-oz glass of water. After three days, the dosage may be increased to two capsules for two times each day, and after 8 days and beyond, you can take three capsules twice every day. Those who are doing workouts should take the capsules before exercises.
Pro Clinical hydroxycut™ Max must not go beyond three capsules in four hours or more than six capsules with a 24-hour period. This dietary supplement must be combined with a healthy diet and a regular workout regimen for best weight loss results.
• Pro Clinical Hydroxycut™ Max contains caffeine and green tea. Several clinical studies claim that these ingredients can help in weight loss or even prevent weight gain.
• Pro Clinical Hydroxycut™ Max label does not specify amounts of ingredients.
• Green tea and caffeine can lead to fast heartbeat, sleeplessness, and restlessness.
• Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Max contains Yohimbe, which can lead to increased blood pressure and other harmful effects on human health.
• Pro Clinical Hydroxycut ™ Max pills are not good for pregnant and nursing women or those under 18 years old. Some potential side effects are flushing, headaches, nausea, dizziness, irregular heartbeats, difficulty in breathing, blurred vision, and chest pains.
• One bottle or one month supply of Hydroxycut Max 60 T costs $29.99
Other Hydroxycut products you can choose from:
• One bottle of Hydroxycut Acai 60 CT costs $24.99
• One bottle of Hydroxycut Caffeine costs $29.99
• One bottle of Hydroxycut CLA 50 CT costs $19.99
• One bottle of Hydroxycut Herbal 60 CT costs $24.99
• 21-sachet Hydroxycut Drink Mix costs $24.99
• One bottle of Hydroxycut 72 CT costs $29.99
A closer look at the ingredients of Pro Clinical Hydroxycut™ Max for Woman will show that there are some ingredients that can help in losing weight, but there are also some ingredients such as caffeine that can be damaging. If you are looking for an extreme weight loss supplement, Pro Clinical Hydroxycut™ Max for Women can be a good choice. Before choosing any weight loss product, it is recommended that you see your physician first.